Monday, 18 November 2013

Hello and welcome

Hello and welcome to my very first blog. As you may discover, dear reader, I am not the most computer literate and this blog could be rather difficult for me in many ways, however I have a very important message I need to get out to people like you.
You see, I need to rescue my family from a strange religious cult. I can't do it alone and there are hundreds of thousands like me. We need your help, we really, really need your help.

So..while you are online can you please go to www.youtube.com and type 'exclusive brethren' into the search bar.

If you can't decide which one to watch or can't be bothered looking, then click here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tVdoRRUT2o

Till next time,
Peace and love,
Bill Wylie   :)



Some of the owners and leaders (and/or relatives) of Bruce Hales's Plymouth Brethren (Exclusive Brethren) Christian Church Ltd.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete